1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
1. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com) C. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used: 1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical
location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths. 3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as
your email website.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For
example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when,
how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing
it on the internet.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
D. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business 2. Personalizing our website for you
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website 4. Sending you goods purchased through our website 5. Supplying services purchased through our website
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and
collecting payments from you.
7. Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
8. Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested. 9. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can
unsubscribe at any time).
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you. 11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users. 12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to
13. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
14. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party ’ s direct marketing. E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
Merci d’évaluer Wondershare PDFelement. Avec la version d’essai, vous pouvez seulement convertir 2 pages maximum. Pour obtenir la version complète, veuillez acheter le programme depuis : http://cbs.wondershare.com/go.php?pid=1156&m=db